Trailer fire on Sawmill Road.
BREAKING NEWS: Trailer fully engulfed onSawmill Road, one person transported to hospital with burns. More details coming soon.
UPDATE: A fire broke out around 11:00 am on Friday morning in Valhalla Village located at 375 Sawmill Road. The mobile home of Dennis Jones was fully engulfed in flames and was a complete loss. Jones was transported to Hartford Hospital with burns. He was treated and released.
According to Vicky Freedle , owner of Valhalla Village , firefighters were very concerned about other trailers within the close proximity. Firefighters broke out a window in Eric Cook’s trailer as a preventive measure due to the intense heat.
"The firefighters are to be commended, they did a great job containing the fire," said Freedle.
Responding to the scene was: Morgantown Volunteer Fire Department, Second District and Fifth District Fire Department, Butler County EMS, Morgantown City Police, and WRECC.