Heart to Heart Publishing Celebrates Food Day
Oct 24,2013 –Food Day a nationwide celebration movement for healthy, affordable ,sustainable food!
Heart to Heart Publishing, Inc. has a mission of helping families be healthier and happier. We desire to help families make better food choices. Oct can be a celebration month for many reasons:
It is fall leaves are looking lovely, children look forward to Halloween, and owls can be seen flying more at night. And, we have a new exciting book to share with your child, priced below 10.00.
• With October 24th being Food Day, maybe a fun recipe from our books would help
• Each book has a healthy recipe a hands-on-project for your family
• Visit our website for free coloring sheet download www.hearttoheartpublishininc.com
• We have multiple books with great nutritional information
• Check out the Alexander series, fruits, vegetable and 9 berries that point you to healthier eating
• Check out Who Gives a Hoot? a fun surprise recipe awaits your children
Butler County, Author Linda J. Hawkins will be at Morgantown, (231Hwy) IGA on Oct 24, 11:00am-until that evening. She will be sharing food tips in the fresh food section of the store.
Plan a new food or whole meal the children can help prepare. Perhaps choosing a recipe from the vegetable or fruit line, it can be a tasty new recipe that they’ve never tried before. Maybe a good incentive would be a small treat (just not candy today) .The focus is on healthy foods.
Because October 24 is a special awareness day, try steering the conversation into discussing new foods to sample, help each consider and be conscious of what they eat. It can contribute to better health for everyone. Maybe try creating future menus that all will agree to sample.
Hats off to YOU and yours with better health!!